BUY Caffeine Pellets 50mg ONLINE EU SUPPLIER
From www.bluemanchemicals.com EUs Best Research Chemical Shop
We ship Caffeine Pellets 50mg from our Netherlands Office .
- Payment - Bank Transfer or bitcoin - details at check out.
- Delivery - We offer Tracked Insured - Tracked or Normal delivery ,
- Please note you are only covered for loss,1 x free reship on a Tracked Insured Service - No Exceptions
- Please consult your countries laws regarding the import of Chemicals.
- Same day shipping on bitcoin orders - Monday to Friday up to 3.30pm
For your convenience: Locally pressed 50mg Caffeine Anhydrous Pellets!
The word caffeine originated from the German word kaffee and the French word cafÃ, both directly translating to mean coffee. Caffeines chemical name is 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, based on its formula, C8H10N4O2, and molecular structure. Caffeine is a naturally occurring stimulant that can be isolated from over sixty plants, but can also be made synthetically and added to our everyday food products and medications. In its pure form caffeine is a white powder that is very bitter.
Much of the modern population uses caffeine as a stimulant, exciting the brain and nervous system while fighting fatigue. Making caffeine one of the most widely consumed psychoactive agents in the world!
Caffeine is a drug like substance that shares traits with other addictive substances such as amphetamines, cocaine, and heroin. Caffeine uses the same biochemical mechanisms as these other drugs to stimulate brain function.
Caffeine was first extracted from cocoa beans into its purest form, a white powder, in the 1820s by a German Scientist named Friedrich Ferdinand Runge. Today caffeine is easily extracted and used to make a variety of products